Tuesday 10 December 2013

My blogs... ones yet to happen!

I have been contemplating writing a blog for close to three years.  Not just one but three blogs! 

One of course is my silver jewellery blog, that I hope will firstly help ladies experiment with silver instead of yellow gold and then graduate to bold and statement pieces.  My hope is that there will be at least one convert who is willing to team up traditional jewellery pieces with western outfits! I am happy and confident to carry off a pair of jhumkas with a little black dress.  I simply love the look! 

My second blog was going to be called 'Nail Trail' on nail art.  Sounds very silly doesn't it? I still will do it some day!

The third one was going be 'This that and everything Indian'  A blog with information on traditional hand embroidery that India is known for, where to get kutch, kasuti, kantha embroidery done... the unbelievable kinds of silk and cotton fabrics with textures that are available from different parts of India..... the block printing in Indian motifs ... the brass and bronze ware .... jewellery boxes with inlay work and hand painted ones.....Indian culture and tradition..... festivals and food.... sarees and shopping!!! I hope some day I compile all the information and put it up so people in Indian and ones new to India can get their hands on everything they are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment