Monday 9 December 2013

A Look into my all time favourite creation!

My favourite jhumka!
A detachable one that can be used with a stud of your choice


 I am extremely proud of this creation of mine.I can now wear this jhumka with different studs and you will get to see just how beautiful it is!

Triangular jhumkas are hard to find.  Teaming it with the coloured stone earrings or plain silver studs is just unique!



This is a peridot flower earring stud with the same jhumka..... It just looks so pretty and different! I love everything floral, from floral fragrances for diffuser perfumes to body soaps to flowers in jewellery.  I love it all. I will put up about a dozen pictures of different studs with the same jhumka.  I have many more that I will save for a later day.




The ruby with marcasite is not common so is orange carnelian.







The garnet, aquamarine and the peridot  studs are just as beautiful!  The one problem you will have is ... you won't be able to see full sized images of all those that have been aligned above.


Pearls just brighten up an outfit... try with any dress and you will love it!



I took so many years to convince myself that a blog on jewellery had to have pictures.  Well, I did not want to share any of mine! It occurred to me that countless times I have surfed the net for a solution to a problem or to learn craft techniques or whatever!  If people had not shared their secrets, I wouldn't have found answers to a lot of my questions. So here are my secrets!  I am not sure if I am flooding this page with too many pictures... well, guess you can't visualise if the pictures are missing.



No comments:

Post a Comment