Thursday 12 December 2013

Ear cuffs

If it was hip in the 90s chances are it will come back again.... and to no one's surprise it is cool again. Yes I am talking about ear cuffs.  I had worn it for a wedding way back in '93, a friend of mine had given me one.  How I enjoyed wearing it!  I don't have a picture of that... I hope Meena if you are reading this, you will dig through your wedding pictures and post it here.

That pair was in gold.  I have since graduated to silver and probably will not go back.

Here is the picture of pretty ear cuffs in zircon... my first pair of 2013!


Wow! is all I have to say about this.


I will soon upload a picture of this on  pretty ears of someone who is ready to model for me. You can have ones in silver without stones, cuffs that look like finger rings that sit on your ear lobe. So many options!  I am a floral person, as I said before.  You will see a lot of flowers in my designs.  The more ornate, the more intricate the better for me.

3 comments:

  1. I am ever ready to model or to take pictures - just say when :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. i absolutely love your blog! I would really love to get these jewelry.. could you please tell me where I can get the bangles? Do you have your own store in kolkata, then please do give me the address/contact number. Let me know and I would love to shop!

    thanks,
    srija basu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me where can I buy this please.

    ReplyDelete