Sunday 2 February 2014

Maang Tika in Silver

I have always fancied wearing a maang tika to a wedding or to an evening party and why not? Well, I did wear one of those for my wedding in gold. Today, I have my first one in silver and I love it!



Since I don't like the look of zircon which shines a bit too much, I had this one made with inexpensive polki stones.  This definitely makes is subtle and pretty.  Strung with a 3mm silver chain and a hook to fix to the hair.... I am waiting to wear it! Accessories in silver like the maang tika, an armlet, an anklet or a pair of toe rings along with a pair of jhumkas or a necklace and a khada just completes the look. There is always a first time! If you haven't worn one of these accessories before or don't own one, it's time you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment